Leisure Battery Systems online shop t's & c's.
"You", "Your", "Customer" means the customer / purchaser.
"Us", "We" or "Our" means us the supplier.
Express delivery = 1 - 2 working days (1 day handling period) .
1) Warranty. All goods supplied via our on-line shop are covered by a 12 month limited warranty unless otherwise stated in the product description. Manufacturers warranty periods may differ and any claim beyond 12 months should be referred to them. Warranties cover failure due to manufacture/component fault only. Failure due to misuse, neglect or damage caused by external influences are not covered. For more details contact us.
2) The Law. Leisure Battery Systems will comply with our obligations under UK consumer law.
3) Faulty Goods. Faulty goods within the 12 month warranty period must be returned carriage paid. If the failure proves to be due to a manufacture/component fault we will change it for an equivalent product free of charge. If we can not supply a suitable equivalent a refund will be issued (goods only). This does not affect customers statutory rights.
4) Goods incorrectly supplied. If we supply you with goods not to the specification of those ordered (see section 10) we will pay return carriage and exchange for the correct goods free of charge. If we can not supply the correct goods a refund will be issued.
5) Right to cancel. Cooling off period 14 days from receipt of your order. If you decide you want return or cancel your contract with us all goods must be returned carriage paid and unused in their original packaging. When received in good condition a refund will be issued for the goods less our carriage costs, any other fees incurred by us.
6) Damaged goods. If the goods we supplied arrive damaged in any way you must report this within 72 hours of receipt. Please contact us for information on how to package and return goods damaged in transit. Where it is not practical for the goods to be returned via a carrier we reserve to right to insist on customers providing photographic evidence and/or written proof of the alleged damage. We will aim to supply replacement goods within 48 hours of the damaged goods, or relevant proof of damage, being received by us.
7) Handling period & shipping. We aim to process orders within 1 working day of receipt. Delivery is normally between 2 and 4 working days after placing your order. All delivery prices / times shown apply to UK mainland only (if Scottish Highlands please contact us before placing an order) . For all other UK destinations including the Scottish Highlands please contact us before placing an order. The following postcodes may incur extra delivery charges (especially for large/heavy items):
AB31 - 38, AB40 - 56, IV1 - 28, IV30 - 32, IV36 - 40, IV52 - 54, IV63, KW1 - 14, PA21 - 38, PH4 - 41, PH49 - 50, BT, HS, 1V41 - 49, IV51, IV55, IV56, KA27 & 28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA41 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH42 -44, ZE, IM, CHANNEL ISLANDS.
NB. For all of the above postcodes items will be sent via Royal Mail where possible and this can cause delays in receiving your item/items. If in doubt please contact us before placing your order.
7a) Customers are advised to allow a few days buffer period in addition to the estimated delivery period to allow for delays which may be out of our control. We accept no responsibility for any loss incurred by such delays, financial or otherwise, and are not liable for individual self enforced deadlines. Refunds will only be issued if we cannot supply suitable replacement goods and also only after the 7 day buffer period has elapsed. Orders will only be considered lost after a period of 10 working days after dispatch. For delayed items customers must contact the carrier directly quoting the relevant consignment number which can be obtained by contacting us.
7b) Special delivery instructions, or requests for deliveries on certain days cannot be guaranteed (although we will try our best) and customers who miss delivery will be carded by the carrier and should then rearrange their own re-delivery or collection time by contacting the courier company concerned directly.
7c) Delivery of ex-stock or special order items may take up to 10 working days in which case we will contact you and advise of any delays.
7d) International orders have an estimated delivery time of 4 - 7 working days (depending on carrier). All international orders are sent via a tracked delivery service.
8) Complaints. If you have a complaint about our service please contact us and we will try to resolve any issues to your satisfaction.
9) Payment by cheque. We do not accept payment by cheque.
10) Description of goods. All images are for guidance only and brands may vary. In cases where a particular brand is out of stock an alternative of equivalent quality and specification to that shown will be supplied unless you specifically tell us otherwise. We only deal with quality suppliers. All products on this site are guaranteed to meet (or exceed) British/European industry standards. Prices shown on this site are exclusively for orders made through our on-line shop only.
11) Refund and Return Policy
Any item returns that are deemed by you (the customer) to be unsuitable, incorrectly supplied, or damaged in transit should be reported in within 72 hours and returned within 14 days of purchase/delivery. It is the customers responsibility to return the item carriage paid, in the original condition and packaging. We will refund the cost of the product plus carriage costs when the the item has been inspected and verified by our team.
Faulty goods must also be returned carriage paid. We will then provide a free replacement when the fault is verified by our team. Carriage costs will be refunded on faulty items returned within 28 days of original purchase date only.